Honored Contributor

Re: Happy January 2021 Birthdays!

@croemer wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

didnt know it was your birthday until i saw another thread......happy birthday @croemer !

hope all of you january babies are having special days, even through these tough times!

Wow, who remembered my birthday??? TY to whoever remembered me. Happy Birthday to all Jan. babies too!

Croemer!    I thought about you yesterday but it was late in the day when I got a reminder that it was your birthday, and I'm off the computer by late afternoon.    I don't start threads here because, well, not a popular kid or trouble maker so I wouldn't want to embarrass anybody with a dead birthday thread.  Smiley Very Happy

Anyhoo, I haven't seen you in ages.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Heart

Contributor

Lots of January Birthdays in my family:

Great nephew - January 9

Nephew - January 11

Sister - January 11

Me - January 26

In additon 3 of my BFFs - January 1, January 14 and January 26 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

didnt know it was your birthday until i saw another thread......happy birthday @croemer !

hope all of you january babies are having special days, even through these tough times!

Wow, who remembered my birthday??? TY to whoever remembered me. Happy Birthday to all Jan. babies too!

Croemer!    I thought about you yesterday but it was late in the day when I got a reminder that it was your birthday, and I'm off the computer by late afternoon.    I don't start threads here because, well, not a popular kid or trouble maker so I wouldn't want to embarrass anybody with a dead birthday thread.  Smiley Very Happy

Anyhoo, I haven't seen you in ages.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Heart

Well...I feel honored that you set a reminder...I do not  know how. haha I sure miss your posts. I can not remember when I last started a thread here? You take care and hope to see your posts. Heck, I do not recognize most posters anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

@twinny70 

Happy birthday today! 

Honored Contributor

Lots of January birthdays in my family and husband's as well.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  From the better late than never department........January 6th here.  😉

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Mine too, 83 on the 23rd.  I can.t believe I am this old!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".