Respected Contributor

It's cold as heck here, but I get to hang out with my kid all afternoon and have a nice work dinner tonight.

I also accomplished so much this morning already. I'm already having a GREAT day and hope you are too! Heart

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom Enjoy your day with your kid!! Some of my happiest memories are the days I spent with my children when young. The time went by far too fast...

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://www.clipartsuggest.com/images/8/happy-friday-clipart-graphics-commments-ecards-and-images-10-0OhKhe-clipart.gif

Honored Contributor

crra.png

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

340262-Twin-Bear-Happy-Friday2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@JJsMom  My son (45) just left. He brought lunch and then vacuumed for me. Gotta love him! He even noticed I cut my own hair this morning. (It looks pretty good!)  No matter what their age, spending time with them is a joy. Enjoy your day! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

It's 4 degrees here. We're staying in today. I'm just catching up on some tv shows/movies. I also have a little cleaning to do.

Don't know if I'll feel like it, but I should get started on an organizational project that I've been putting off.

Later this evening, I'm reading a cozy mystery book while enjoying a mug of hot chocolate, whipped cream, and sprinkles.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

It's 4 degrees here. We're staying in today. I'm just catching up on some tv shows/movies. I also have a little cleaning to do.

Don't know if I'll feel like it, but I should get started on an organizational project that I've been putting off.

Later this evening, I'm reading a cozy mystery book while enjoying a mug of hot chocolate, whipped cream, and sprinkles.

Tell me when to come over.  It's cold here too, but better than a hot summer.