Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So I was sitting here watching a presentation of David's Cookies, hungry and about to die wanting a cookie but knew there were no goodies in the house.

Doorbell rings, I peek out and there's a David's box on the porch.  I guess sometime in the distant past but I placed an order but forgot about it.  Anyway, it was like an unexpected gift from the heavens.

I came back in with the presentation still on TV, tore into a box (different from what they were showing) and found myself a delicious moist brownie.  Ahhhh, talk about exquisite timing.  Wish having food appear that they're showing on TV would happen more often, don't you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

So I was sitting here watching a presentation of David's Cookies, hungry and about to die wanting a cookie but knew there were no goodies in the house.

Doorbell rings, I peek out and there's a David's box on the porch.  I guess sometime in the distant past but I placed an order but forgot about it.  Anyway, it was like an unexpected gift from the heavens.

I came back in with the presentation still on TV, tore into a box (different from what they were showing) and found myself a delicious moist brownie.  Ahhhh, talk about exquisite timing.  Wish having food appear that they're showing on TV would happen more often, don't you?

My doorbell would be ringing night and day.  What an absolute delight.  All you need is the Blue Bell man to come by.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012    You're right about that!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  You must be magic!!! As my son said once as a 4 year old and something good happened 'this must be my lucky day."  How fun that you got goodies to abate your craving!

Respected Contributor

Caaahhhraaaazzzy!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624    That was a lovely surprise, enjoy.

I thought you were going to announce delivery of a new baby.

Honored Contributor

Didn't SEE me, did ya!!!!!

Christmas Elf - Christmas Seasons/Holidays

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Didn't SEE me, did ya!!!!!

Christmas Elf - Christmas Seasons/Holidays

@ECBG    Cute.

Trusted Contributor

Haha, @Kachina624 , unfortunately this has happened to me in the opposite way. I order then realize I already ordered the item.

Most recently I purchased the TSV Lock N Lock 6 pc set. I ordered 4 sets. When they arrived I went to put them in my gift closet and lo and behold, back in July I ordered a similar item from HSN, 24 Komax storage bowls. Yikes. 

If wondering, on Christmas Eve we make a huge, HUGE, amount of Posoli and I send some home to all the families. I guess they will be receiving TWO containers this Christmas unless I can come up with another use for them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would LOVE a surprising miracle like that ! You should play the lottery today.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖