Honored Contributor

I thought it was good, but not great.  And at $4.49 for a pint, it had better be great.  But sometimes you can get a good price when combining a sale with a coupon.

Respected Contributor

This is my guilty pleasure w/o too much guilt!  I treat myself to 1 a day.  It used to be Haagen- Daz Vanilla Bean but it's wasn't in my best interest to keep that up.  

7C87FA5A-E60C-4B28-B066-1373C8BFB2FE.png

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes, Keto Salted Caramel bars are pretty tasty and do not raise my blood sugar.  

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, I think Enlightened is a better ice cream . Halo just doesn't taste good to me.

Honored Contributor

YES!  It is good.

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@mamaslittlepotato lol...my husband asks me how I can only eat 2 peanut M&M's? It takes a LOT of will power.  Man Embarassed

@croemer I buy the individual one serving of M&Ms and eat one M&M everyday. Have you tried the Brownie, Caramel, and Hazelnut flavors, they’re really good?

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Has anyone tried this lite ice cream ? I'm hooked, it is so good, the chocolate has 100 cal per 2/3 cup 300 cal per pint. There are several flavors, I just bought the chocolate cheesecake and yum !!  it's keto friendly. Being a type 2 diabetic  I still limit myself to 2 helping teaspoons for dessert. They offer a bunch of flavors, try it !

Just an FYI that not all Halo Top ice cream is keto friendly.  It’s a must to be an educated label reader. On occasion we enjoy a little Rebel ice cream or the keto ice cream bars from Costco. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Never heard of it. I don't eat ice cream that often and when I do it better be fully loaded with all the fat and sugar. Might as well go all the way.

@SilleeMee 

I skip the ice cream and go straight for the gelato. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Never heard of it. I don't eat ice cream that often and when I do it better be fully loaded with all the fat and sugar. Might as well go all the way.

@SilleeMee 

@just bee 

I've never eaten gelato! I could be missing out on something good...eh?Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@just bee 

I've never eaten gelato! I could be missing out on something good...eh?Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee 

It's more dense because there's less air.  There's also less fat, but it doesn't taste like there's less fat.

To me, it's a more satisfying experience. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~