Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how he gets me but i can't--smething is the matter with the phone. he put a phone in my bedroom so maybe that has something to do. Hes blaming me --with --I can't take this and the noise. 

Honored Contributor

Is this the result of an innattentive son?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I don't know if he will hear this for he never has. I isn't on like heat for I have a ribbon that swings to tell us it is on. I hope he comes before he said 3 it is that now.k

@halfpint1  I hope your son is there or has come by now.  If he can't hear the noise at the same time that you're hearing it, then I think you need to realize that it isn't really there.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I turned the heat on for I am chilly and the tv but the darn noise is stll with me-disconnected the other phone but still don't know what is wrong with the main one. Can't see numbers but I heard a dial tone I think. Oh God I don't know what to do. So noisy.

Honored Contributor

There is a much bigger issue than just a noise.   

Esteemed Contributor

what do you mean redtop?

Regular Contributor

It really, really seems these "noises" are auditory` hallucinations and this woman needs professional psychiatric care.

Respected Contributor

This person needs help. She should not be alone. Is she taking any medications that could contribute to this?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

No to tinnitus yet. Why am I so sure it is the ac-heater making the noise I can't take--no one hears it!!

@halfpint1  If others don't hear these noises, you need to come to grips with that fact and get help.  Nobody can really help you until you face up to this and are willing to meet the problem head on and accept help.  You can continue to suffer or ask for help.  You need to go see your dr. or go to the emergency room and say that others do not hear these noises but you do.

There are people trained in dealing with these things and they can help you if you are open to getting help and receptive to it.  Otherwise, people can't help you.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner.  She went to the Doctor the other day. He put her back on the meds she stopped taking because of posters here. 

It takes time for the meds to do their job.