Honored Contributor

Where is her thread?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  Good question!  I saw/read it early this morning before leaving for work.  I don't see any evidence of  now. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

It was there a hour ago ,she was walking to the doctors, we ,i wanted to check on her.

Honored Contributor

Are her other threads missing, too?  I don't remember which forums she posted under last night/this morning.  I was wondering about her visit to the clinic, too.  I can't imagine why her post(s) would have been deleted.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

She posted on several ,beth qvc said they removed the one on here ,i can start a new one she said.

Honored Contributor

Hi @halfpint1 can’t find your thread. How are you doing now? Did I read that your modem is fixed? Phone working? 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12

It seems all of the threads are gone, I wonder what happened I was not around for a few hours. Sad how a cry for help can turn nasty

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack

she posted in several forums. Checking her profile it looks like they left two from last night that weren't replied to.

I'd venture to guess her alarming posts reflect a state of mind that might be considered an aspect of her private medical issue, and not suitable for general reading.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Mj12

It seems all of the threads are gone, I wonder what happened I was not around for a few hours. Sad how a cry for help can turn nasty

Same goes for me. Can't imagine removing the thread.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Mj12

@I am still oxox I just wanted to say THANK YOU for what you did.  I believe it was you who alerted the mods and asked them to send the police for a wellness check.  Bless your heart.  Please know you make the world a better place.