Frequent Contributor
I am sorry to bring this up. When I was letting my hair grow in a few people told me they thought I would look better with another style. My hairdresser let me go for so long and one day she said , no more. They were so right. So Shawn I am telling you this with intentions. Your hair is just not flattering. The color and especially not the bangs. They need cut in. The over the eye do is not working. The funny thing is I have the same basic hair cut. Except for what I mentioned. And noI am not a fan of Jamie ( It cosmetics) hair either.
Respected Contributor

Shawn, I think your hair looks fantastic!

Honored Contributor

Yes Shawn and Jamie, it looks like your hair is not working for OP so you just have to do what she says!!!!! She should know because once her hairdo didn't work for her!!!

OP wear your hair the way you want and let others do the same. I'm sure there is a hairdo that would make every one of use look great or even better but if the person likes what they have it's their business!!!

Respected Contributor

Brrrrrrrr, it is cold out today.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

This thread is very comical .. thanks for the laughs.

Super Contributor

Shawn and Jamie both need new hair... There are so many great styles to have especially on TV and both of you are very pretty... Stop hiding behind ugly hair styles.

Honored Contributor
I am not fond of Shawns current look, due to the fact she has had more stylish looks in the past.
Trusted Contributor

Well.......Shawn's hair is not so great right now. At least she has moved to slightly softer streaks instead of the black-on-blonde ridiculousness she was sporting a few weeks back. The color is a bit softer now. Don't much like the stiff, over-one-eye look.