New Contributor

Re: Hail Carolina! and rah rah Car'lina

I am a North Carolina native living in South Carolina now.........YIKES!  Proud of both of them..................either to win it all would be great in my book !!

Honored Contributor

I'm doing the very Happy Dance here! 52100172-t.jpg

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Hail Carolina!

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

I'm doing the very Happy Dance here! 52100172-t.jpg

@DrytheCongrats on the win!

But that buzzer beater almost killed me.

THE MADNESS!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I'm always a happy Gamecock, but today I have an extra pep in my step. Fun fact for the state of SC. Coastal Carolina won the national baseball championship. Clemson won it in football. If the Gamecocks can take it in basketball, it's a state sweep. I even think some of my Clemson coworkers are quietly pulling for the Gamecocks so we keep it in state. Forever to thee! My blood runs Garnet & Black!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Super Contributor

Yes congratulations to them, BUT, they'll be facing my hometown Gonzaga Bulldogs🏀🏀

Best of luck to both teams, and the talented young athletes, who work so hard to get there! 

As as a native Northwestener, I'll also be rooting for the Oregon Ducks, against North Carolina!

Isnt it interesting, that NC and SC are border States, as are Washington and Oregon!

Best of luck to everybody, but, All The Way Zags!🏀

Super Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I think South Carolina can play with ANYBODY!  They have shown such heart and grit.  And Frank Martin has done a GREAT job with them!.  I love to watch them play.

Sindarius Thornwell is one of the best in college basketball!

Congrats to them all!

I look forward to them beating Gonzaga next Saturday!!

_______

Good Luck South Carolina, I'm sure you'll be a very, very tough opponent, but Gonzaga needs to win!  They just do!  It's been  soooo wet and dreary in the NW.  We Need Gonzaga and the Oregon Ducks to face off in the Championship game, and perk up our spirits.  We're suffering from low spirit perk, you understand, don't you?🙃

Then, of course, we need the Zags to beat the Ducks. Love Oregon, too, great place, but, in this case, they've got to go down🏀

Good luck to everybody on Saturday. Tremendous achievement, for all 4 teams to be there. Whatever the outcome, have fun and be proud!

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I think South Carolina can play with ANYBODY!  They have shown such heart and grit.  And Frank Martin has done a GREAT job with them!.  I love to watch them play.

Sindarius Thornwell is one of the best in college basketball!

Congrats to them all!

I look forward to them beating Gonzaga next Saturday!!

_______

Good Luck South Carolina, I'm sure you'll be a very, very tough opponent, but Gonzaga needs to win!  They just do!  It's been  soooo wet and dreary in the NW.  We Need Gonzaga and the Oregon Ducks to face off in the Championship game, and perk up our spirits.  We're suffering from low spirit perk, you understand, don't you?🙃

Then, of course, we need the Zags to beat the Ducks. Love Oregon, too, great place, but, in this case, they've got to go down🏀

Good luck to everybody on Saturday. Tremendous achievement, for all 4 teams to be there. Whatever the outcome, have fun and be proud!

We've got low spirits here in KY so I can't say I don't understand BUT I think we need a Cinderella to win.  South Carolina would be that!

Wishing everyone a great Final Four and may the best teams cut down the nets!

Valued Contributor

Go get 'em, Frank!  This Jayhawk is cheering for you!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Good for you. 

We like UNC, or as we say anyone but Duke. 

Just kidding Duke fans.

@Nomorebirthdays

3 ABCers right here on this tiny post?  Wow - feel the love.

Wonder if anyone remembers that SC used to be in the ACC?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Go Gamecocks!