Trusted Contributor

I have many of these racks and just love them. I was unaware of the new shelves they showed that allow you to join two racks to extend the storage space and was eager to place an order for multiples of 4 (they come in multiples of 2 but 4 would provide the full storage of another shelving unit between 2 units…great idea). Well, I was surprise to find out that the cost of 4 independent shelves is the same cost as on entire shelving unit (paying for the 4 corner poles, the wheels, top locking divice & back supports) . If I am going to pay the same money, it would be a better option to just buy the entire shelving unit. Then I looked at the smaller bookshelf unit and it was the same price as one of the larger units. Their pricing makes no sense to me, although I really like their products. I made no new purchases this time.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

Isn't the two pack the Today's special?  That would make it less than normal. I agree. They are very nice units and set up in a snap!

Trusted Contributor

And free s&h.   Q charging $7.50 plus tax.

Honored Contributor

I especially like the foldable steel 6 tier bookshelf in colors.  I didn't catch the price of the wheels, though.  Well, maybe they will have them available again this year. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

;I have the tall bookshelf Oragami that I use next to my bed. However, I found it on Wayfair on sale for under $50 and free shipping!! I bought it in Aug I think. The only thing is,the shelves aren't completely flat due to the way it folds up. Mine has the holes in the shelves and the leveling feet instead of the wheels.

Regular Contributor

I LOVE THE 3 LARGE SHELVES I GOT AT HSN, VERY STURDY, I DID GET A POP IT AT QVC, A BIT SMALLER AND NOT SO STURDY.