Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've had QVC and HSN in HD for years.  About a year ago we began getting Q2 in HD and it's also been a couple of years since we began getting Evine in HD as well.

The only shopping channel I watch that we don't get in HD is Jewelry Television.  I know they broadcast in HD, our provider just doesn't carry them in HD yet.

@Lipstickdiva  I hope your provider carries them soon.  That was the same situation I was in. 

Trusted Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

Still waiting..for HD for Q2. On Directv 

@SunnysMom  I haven’t even checked out Q2 yet.  I haven’t watched that yet but I wonder if it’s in HD. 

Honored Contributor

I think HSN has always been in HD here (Comcast).  HSN2 isn't.  I don't get any of the QVC channels besides the main one.  I just checked JTV, and it's also in HD.  Evine isn't.  I like to watch the MacKenzie-Childs shows on Evine and find it very hard to watch a channel that's not HD.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

that is nice! we have had it for a few years now  Smiley Happy

@CherryHugs  That is really nice—you are a lucky girl!  🙂

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I think HSN has always been in HD here (Comcast).  HSN2 isn't.  I don't get any of the QVC channels besides the main one.  I just checked JTV, and it's also in HD.  Evine isn't.  I like to watch the MacKenzie-Childs shows on Evine and find it very hard to watch a channel that's not HD.

@NickNack  I know exactly what you mean about it being very hard to watch something that’s not in HD. It makes such a big difference.