Trusted Contributor

I was pleased last night to discover HSN is in HD.  Maybe it’s been like this for awhile but I didn’t know this. We have DISH and have had QVC in HD, so I’ve been watching for HSN to join. Happy about this!

Respected Contributor

Your provider must have switched to HD. I know Ive had QVC in HD for years but just got HSN in HD last year.  Evine TV and Jewelry Television still come in SD.

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Your provider must have switched to HD. I know Ive had QVC in HD for years but just got HSN in HD last year.  Evine TV and Jewelry Television still come in SD.

You must be right, @Reever!

Respected Contributor

I love it in HD , now the others should follow suit , Direct TV is crazy expensive , I believe Evine , q2 and beautyIQ films in HD , i just don't understand the hold up , we are in 4K now , you would think we could at least get everything in HD.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I love it in HD , now the others should follow suit , Direct TV is crazy expensive , I believe Evine , q2 and beautyIQ films in HD , i just don't understand the hold up , we are in 4K now , you would think we could at least get everything in HD.

It looks so much nicer in HD, @MW in Iowa.  I wish they all were.  

Honored Contributor

I've had QVC and HSN in HD for years.  About a year ago we began getting Q2 in HD and it's also been a couple of years since we began getting Evine in HD as well.

The only shopping channel I watch that we don't get in HD is Jewelry Television.  I know they broadcast in HD, our provider just doesn't carry them in HD yet.

Super Contributor

Still waiting..for HD for Q2. On Directv 

Honored Contributor

that is nice! we have had it for a few years now  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Teddie

We have had Dish Network for many years. They went to HD here just a week or so ago. Hard for me to watch and enjoy any type of SD shows anymore. But then I have been an audio/videophile most of my life, going back to pre true Stereo Radio.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Teddie

We have had Dish Network for many years. They went to HD here just a week or so ago. Hard for me to watch and enjoy any type of SD shows anymore. But then I have been an audio/videophile most of my life, going back to pre true Stereo Radio.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  Maybe they went to HD a week ago here, too, and I hadn’t noticed yet. It’s certainly possible because the channel number is different. I agree with you that it’s hard to watch and enjoy anything that’s SD. And about you being an audio/videophile most of your life—I knew that about you.  🙂