Respected Contributor

Free shipping today if anyone is interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN free shipping

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN free shipping

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much, @tucsongal!  I ordered the Storesmith over the door shoe and boot rack.  Not free shipping for us in Alaska, but reduced to $18.75 from

$26.25.  They shouldn’t call it “free shipping!”... be upfront to folks in Alaska and Hawaii that there is a charge!  Really makes me 😤

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is steep, @AKgirl2 -- I'm glad you're getting at least a little bit of a break today....

There's a price to be paid, clearly, for getting to live in your gloriously beautiful state of Alaska!   But I'm sure it's worth it!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Thank you so much, @tucsongal!  I ordered the Storesmith over the door shoe and boot rack.  Not free shipping for us in Alaska, but reduced to $18.75 from

$26.25.  They shouldn’t call it “free shipping!”... be upfront to folks in Alaska and Hawaii that there is a charge!  Really makes me 😤

@AKgirl2.....they are upfront......

FREE SHIPPING EVERYTHING

*Standard shipping only within the continental USA. Applies only to first Auto-Ship® shipment. HSN reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal 

There is also 10% cashback with Rakuten! That makes it even better!

Respected Contributor

Yes! I took advantage of it. Ordered an Origami unit that was on sale. Free shipping and 10% back from Rakuten. Good deal!

Honored Contributor

Also 10% back from Top Cashback except 1% on electronics. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

FREE SHIPPING EVERYTHING

*Standard shipping only within the continental USA. Applies only to first Auto-Ship® shipment. HSN reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time.

@sunshine45 ~ I should have said hosts presenting should mention that there is a s/h fee to AK and HI.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

FREE SHIPPING EVERYTHING

@sunshine45 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

FREE SHIPPING EVERYTHING

@sunshine45  ~ Hosts should mention that during presentation.  I must say, a lot of the times when QVC offers free s/h, it also is for AK & HI.  🙆🏻‍♀️