Respected Contributor

I've always had a quicker delivery from HSN than QVC. I ordered the Andrew Lessman no sugar added Keto cups last Sunday and they still have not been shipped yet. I realize his vitamins and supplements are very popular, I have ordered the Choconuvo bars which are very good and the keto cups sounds very good as well.. I guess there are still shipping issues even after Christmas 

Respected Contributor

Unless I'm mistaken, Andrew Lessman doesn't offer keto cups. Those are by another brand, No Sugar Keto Cups. 

Honored Contributor

They must be made by someone else.

As far as I know Andrew does not sell Keto cups or bars?

Was your order on extended delivery?

Honored Contributor

I have found that the Lessman products take longer than some of the other goods from HSN.  I'm in the metro-DC area and heard this morning that the post office (at least around here, possibly) is still 3 to 6 weeks behind for package delivery.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

They must be made by someone else.

As far as I know Andrew does not sell Keto cups or bars?

Was your order on extended delivery?

Oh I thought it was a Andrew Lessman product but when I checked my order I don't see his name on it. I happened to tune in during his TSV last weekend and saw the presentation, thought it was a product of his. Oh well, sorry about that however I am anxious to try it so delivery is my main concern. Thanks