Honored Contributor

Got an email for free shipping all ths week on HSN with purchases made with the HSN CC. There is a code, so I doubt other codes can also be used. 

Honored Contributor

Since I don't have (or want) their cc, I guess I'm not important so will refrain from shopping there. I also never receive their coupons after 30+ years as a customer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i got the same email @Shelbelle .

it will be a good week for some shopping with the free shipping.

one good perk of having the HSN credit card. holding out hope that qvc will do something similar sometime soon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN VIP Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

HSN has the $10 off of $10 or more running now. The Code is 188046 and it´s on the Home Page. I used it yesterday.

Just got an email stating that my purchase has been shipped.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i think that that is only good for select customers. it is not appearing on my homepage or in my offers.  @Sage04 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  I didn´t realize that. It pops up almost weekly so I thought it was for everyone.

Honored Contributor

The HSN credit card is owned by Synchrony.    No thanks.......I switched back to my regular bank Visa.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

ordered four items tonight from hsn.....3 clothing items, 1 TS (the blanket/sheet set.)

saved $16 on shipping, got a $2.50 bonus from topcashback, and hsn is still at 20 percent cash back on that site.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  wonder why I didnt get that email with the free ship.  I buy mostly everything on HSN with my HSN card.  There is something that I want but its $5.50 to ship...Bummer....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I  wonder why I didnt get that email with the free ship.  I buy mostly everything on HSN with my HSN card.  There is something that I want but its $5.50 to ship...Bummer....

Rules for Coupon 187997

Subject to credit approval and availability. Account must be in good standing at time of transaction. This coupon is issued for promotional purposes. This coupon cannot be applied to prior purchases or used as payment on an HSN credit card account. Customer must use their HSN Card when making the purchase. Coupon 187997 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for free Shipping and Handling off your purchase from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes expedited shipping, sales tax, and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose, Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/21/2021 - 6/27/2021. Coupon Expires on 6/27/2021 at 11:59 PM ET.

@MrsCat21  you can use it.....