Honored Contributor

Now 12% 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing this.  I was unfamiliar with Top Cash until last weekend when I wanted to buy a Pilates machine from HSN.  I checked around for the rebates and they were only 1% and 3% on the ones I use (Mr. Rebates and Rakuten).  I decided to check Top Cash and it was 11% so I joined and got a $44 rebate for that purchase alone.  Thanks!  I don't know how things work with Top Cash (if they send rebates automatically or if you have to request them after a few months) but I'll figure it out.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Thanks for sharing this.  I was unfamiliar with Top Cash until last weekend when I wanted to buy a Pilates machine from HSN.  I checked around for the rebates and they were only 1% and 3% on the ones I use (Mr. Rebates and Rakuten).  I decided to check Top Cash and it was 11% so I joined and got a $44 rebate for that purchase alone.  Thanks!  I don't know how things work with Top Cash (if they send rebates automatically or if you have to request them after a few months) but I'll figure it out.  Thanks.

You have to put in a request, I usually ask for an Amazon gift card, they top it off by 2% from what is due you. 

They also every so often have an offer where you make a purchase of $10 and they add on an extra $2.50 or sometimes more to your rebate. There is an offer for this going on now that ends tomorrow, You have to activate it on their site to use it.Look under Offers. Also they have a cute little prize game going on now, see Winter Treats at the bottom of the home page.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @Shelbelle

Honored Contributor

Find the $2.50 offer under What's New.