Honored Contributor

Free Shipping on everything!!!

Super Contributor

Darn it!!  I had a set of towels I really wanted in my favorites list waiting for free shipping.  I finally gave up and ordered different ones on Amazon.  Darn it!!  lol

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I just ordered a pretty cotton blanket !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I just ordered a Cotton Blanket, too.  It is Jeffery Banks Seashore one and it is less than $20.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I just ordered a Cotton Blanket, too.  It is Jeffery Banks Seashore one and it is less than $20.

@momoftwo2007, mine is the Concierge Egyptian cotton in green and I'm anxious to get it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Also, there is an offer for 20% off one item with a code number, which is on their home page. 20% off and free shipping? That’s a nice deal! 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

Also, there is an offer for 20% off one item with a code number, which is on their home page. 20% off and free shipping? That’s a nice deal! 

Coupon 189224 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics, gaming and toys. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 5/25/2018 - 5/28/2018. Coupon Expires on 5/28/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I bought more origami with the coupon & free shipping! I really like the 3 shelf units, sturdy and super useful.

Respected Contributor

Sadly that coupon (as stated) was not for universal use.  I receive discount codes frequently, but not this time. (and there was a pricey item I would have purchased)