Honored Contributor

Pay attention to your HSN returns.  They now ding you $7.95 to return an item under 5 pounds which includes the pathetically tiny Jay King earrings I received today that are going back.  They also only include a USPS $7.95 return label, no do-it-yourself label.  I bet I can make one though.  This is just greedy and they obviously strive to make it as difficult as possible to return an item withour incurring a riduculous charge.  Bye bye HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

In the market to make money on the shipping & return costs like Q does.

Honored Contributor

If I have to spend another 6.95 to return an item to the Q, I'm done with them. I just counted up what I spent just in the last 2 months in returns and it's embarrassing for me. I only buy vitamins from HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

I just received my YBF eyebrow pencils on A-D and I noticed that return info changed. (Not that I'm returning).

These are 3 eyebrow pencils -- what 7.95 to return + $4.00 I paid to get them here ...

Times are a changing -- QVC policies are "slowly" taking over HSN.  I used to get spendable Ka$h = to return fees.  Guess that's gone too!  

I havent ordered and don't plan to!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  You might try the Elf pencils that are available at retailers and Amazon.  They are the universal taupe like YBF, and are about $4/each.  I can't tell the difference from YBF.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was a bit surprised when I returned a pair of jeans and exchanged for the same item in a smaller size.  They did charge me the return fee.   I called to question it ,and they said this was their policy, but they'd waive it for me, as a one time courtesy. 

Will think twice, before placing another order 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you!  These were on a-d which I completely forgot about🙄.  I immediately cancelled all future orders.  

I just discovered ELF products at WM recently.  I did buy a blush I can no longer justify big $$$ for the "hype" associated with so many beauty products.

PS: off the subject -- but is it ME ?? ...I used to "enjoy" certain hosts on HSN (not Shannon) but lately all of them are talking so fast & loud (like carnival barkers like my dad used to say) I just can't watch anymore.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sure you've already thought of this but call Customer Service before you send back on your own dime.  Maybe they will send you a label.

If you make up your own, it won't have a barcode.

When I send back anything (usually Evine, not HSN) their labels have a barcode, it's not just for USPS but it also sends a notice to Evine that it's in transit.

@Kachina624

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@homedecor1.  You might try the Elf pencils that are available at retailers and Amazon.  They are the universal taupe like YBF, and are about $4/each.  I can't tell the difference from YBF.

@Kachina624 Thank you for the Elf information.  I use universal taupe and didn't know Elf had eyebrow pencils.  Definitely going to try it.  Many thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Pay attention to your HSN returns.  They now ding you $7.95 to return an item under 5 pounds which includes the pathetically tiny Jay King earrings I received today that are going back.  They also only include a USPS $7.95 return label, no do-it-yourself label.  I bet I can make one though.  This is just greedy and they obviously strive to make it as difficult as possible to return an item withour incurring a riduculous charge.  Bye bye HSN.

@Kachina624 Wow that is outragous.  I ordered a bunch of Korres from them last night.  Last Jay King I got was last Christmas.  Limiting HSN, and QVC as a New Year's resolution.