Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Free Shipping Through the Weekend

@Laura14 wrote:

I already did my damage on Monday with HSN. Their shipping has been really slow though. I am still waiting on two items to get sent already. 

I had a lot of coupons with them and I hit the free shipping mark with the TSV on Monday. I really like the $75 threshold and then free for the rest of the day too no minimum.

I really hope QVC adopts something like that year round as well as HSN. It made me come back during the day when I saw something else I forgot.

Amazon does this too for 24 hours no minimum. I vote yes to copy!  

~~~~~~

@Laura14 

Y'know.  Several times, I'd click on one item in my Amz cart, which was under $25 .. and it came up Free S&H, & even for some subsequent purchases thereafter. .  I wondered what set that off.  If it was required to be an item coming from Amazon or what/

But Free S&H??   .. I LOVED IT!!

THANKS for this info!!  This must be the reason for free S&H on some days/purchases.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn I think once you place an order with Amazon, you're free for 24 hours on anything shipped by Amazon. It's a nice and sometimes expensive perk since I don't have Prime and like to take advantage. 😂

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Also Top Cashback has 22% back from HSN today. 

12% today

Regular Contributor

Had similar issue ordering from HSN this morning. Went to order 12 inch cast iron pan and was charged shipping fee so waived the product. It was demoed Live with free shipping advertised and states on product page too yet price ultimately reflected a $7.50 shipping charge. Maybe because it's cast iron I thought yet the promo is marketing everything as free ship