Trusted Contributor

HSN Free Shipping Through the Weekend

[ Edited ]

HSN has Free Shipping for EVERYONE, no minimum, all throughout the weekend.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Free Shipping Through the Weekend

Right now, shipping is showing when I try to check out.  Glitch in the system maybe? 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!  I already placed my order for the Bearpaw TS for tomorrow (which they already have available on HSN!)   I have a couple of pairs of their boots already, so comfortable and warm for winter.  I got the taupe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I already did my damage on Monday with HSN. Their shipping has been really slow though. I am still waiting on two items to get sent already. 

I had a lot of coupons with them and I hit the free shipping mark with the TSV on Monday. I really like the $75 threshold and then free for the rest of the day too no minimum.

I really hope QVC adopts something like that year round as well as HSN. It made me come back during the day when I saw something else I forgot.

Amazon does this too for 24 hours no minimum. I vote yes to copy!  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Yes, I already did my damage as well. I too took advantage of the $75 Free Shipping offer. I do hope it continues and is adopted by QVC. They did offer, I believe for one day, free shipping for clearance with a $75+ purchase.

However, I have received many items very quickly. I really think it depends on the distribution center the items are coming from. I received 5 items today, I ordered them 11/2 and rec'd 11/4. They originated in Ontario, Ca, I live in SoCal. The other items are expected to arrive 11/12. I wish we knew where they were coming from prior to ordering. It would make a difference for me on some items I order. 

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 I agree on the origin. It would help me decide sometimes too.

It's funny. My QVC stuff shipped out next day or two last month which was unusual. HSN is almost a week now with no ship. It's like they swapped on each other. 

As long as it comes, I'm good!

Honored Contributor

Also Top Cashback has 22% back from HSN today. 

Honored Contributor

purchased a number of items today.

also found some of the items i purchased within the past month were marked down, so i got a $60+ refund.

topcashback rebate site is at a whopping 22% cash back!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Thanks!  I already placed my order for the Bearpaw TS for tomorrow (which they already have available on HSN!)   I have a couple of pairs of their boots already, so comfortable and warm for winter.  I got the taupe Smiley Happy

@LindaSal 

Those boots are so cute! I'm thinking about getting a pair, too. I like the taupe also.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

HSN has Free Shipping for EVERYONE, no minimum, all throughout the weekend.

@cjm61  

a GREAT BIG OLE  THANK YOU!   Saves BIG TIME MONEY!!  Woman Happy