Honored Contributor

HSN has finally updated their "arcades" page.  Looks like lots of new games.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50   I noticed also.  Will test them all out later on this evening.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Spin to winRe: HSN Arcade

[ Edited ]

I play Spin to Win every day and have accumulated 170,000 points that I have never used or even know what to do with. 

When Spin to Win first started in 2008 , the first time I played I won a  $25 HSN gift card, so I was encouraged to keep playing but it wasnt long after when the game stopped including gift cards. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Spin to winRe: HSN Arcade

I'm not certain if their new arcade format is for their betterment. Many a day I would notice the live stream of products on the upper right side of the page and check the items for sale.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spin to winRe: HSN Arcade

I play Spin to Win daily, and for the last week when I win my winning points are not added to my total, is this something new, thanks.  What is the point of spinning if you dont get the points that you win ?

Honored Contributor

Still would love to get an answer to my question, thanks

Honored Contributor

Yes but they also took down the Christmas game with the update.  It usually comes down about a month after the holidays but with the update must have kept it up until last week.  Oh well Christmas will come again.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle, having points, earning points means nothing now. They did away with entering points for the prize drawing months ago. Perhaps it was back in October.

Honored Contributor

I was still earning points every time I would win on Spin to Win, they would be added to my total, it was just as of last week, my winning points were not added in.  Why still offer the game if there is nothing to gain from it?

Respected Contributor

I don't really know why they still offer games since they can be found on other sites. I use to enjoy visiting and seeing on the right upper corner the live streaming. Now that's gone, the drawings are gone, and the game page seems to have no interaction with HSN. No real reason to even visit.