Honored Contributor

Code 186161 good until end of 10/25, one item. 

Honored Contributor

Hasn't worked for me, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

Same for ShopHQ, today only, and orders over $99.  Don't know if you have to be a cardholder or not.  I don't see that written on the email.

Honored Contributor

Exclusions apply:

*Coupon 186161 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, Todays Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 10/24/2019 - 10/25/2019. Coupon Expires on 10/25/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

Honored Contributor

Key words, it's for select customers only! 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off

[ Edited ]

I got it in my e-mail.  It's a few days late though.  Coulda used it on that Dyson vac we bought unless TSV was also excluded.  In fact, I sometimes think they specifically send me the coupons after I have bought something which is the least likely time for me to buy somthing else.  

ETA:  Oh, I see TSV was excluded so it wouldn't have helped me anyways.

Regular Contributor

I used the ShopHQ coupon and I'm not a preferred customer nor do I have their credit card.  I was going to use the HSN coupon on an item but didn't buy when I realized that it only took off a maximum of $25.  That was not 20% off the price.  I have used their coupons before and the full 20% was taken off.  I guess they were lower priced items since I didn't know there was a max.