Frequent Contributor

I just used a coupon today posted on top corner web page when I signed in.  20% coupon just ordered Tan Towels. Happy Shopping!

Esteemed Contributor

Used mine already too Smiley Very Happy

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Regular Contributor

Was debating Beekman foaming face wash.  The 20% coupon settled that internal battle especially since they still had the "special" prices on Beekman products from their visit yesterday.

Respected Contributor

Received mine by email yesterday. Will be hopping over to HSN this morning to use it! It would be nice if QVC did things like this. But I guess it is asking too much for them to appreciate their customers.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, just used mine too!

Regular Contributor

Thanks! Used mine today and saved 19.00! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I order from HSN all the time and never get a coupon... must not like me.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN 20% Off Coupon

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I order from HSN all the time and never get a coupon... must not like me.

I don’t order often, but I do sometimes.  When I sign in there is no coupon showing anywhere on the page.  And nothing emailed either.  Oh well, I don’t need anything anyway!  I will come sit by you, SeaMaiden!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden.  Me too!  I've been shopping at HSN since late '80s, and have never gotten a coupon.  I was talking to CS one day and complained about it.  She checked my account and saw that was true so she gave me a $20. credit.  I still don't know how one gets coupons.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have one in my E-mail; haven't checked the website.  If you aren't getting them, are you signed up to get E-mails from them?  Not just E-mail confirmations, but for promos.