Honored Contributor

Just used mine for a set of Anna Griffin cutting dies.  Love those coupies!

Honored Contributor

@alicedee @SeaMaiden  That makes 3 of us.  Order a few times a year from HSN, have a couple of dozen items in my "favorites" list, but no coupon.  Oh well!  Saving me money on items I don't really need.

Respected Contributor

Sign in to your HSN account and search under the Order Status tab : the coupons are posted in  $pendableKash

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 20% Off Coupon

[ Edited ]

My issue is that the coupon caps out at $25. $25 is piddly on higher priced items so it really is NOT 20% off. For cheaper items, I can usually find them locally cheaper than the coupon plus not having to pay S&H.

If you're going to offer 20% off something, make it a REAL 20% off like other sites and stores do. JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

My issue is that the coupon caps out at $25. $25 is piddly on higher priced items so it really is NOT 20% off. For cheaper items, I can usually find them locally cheaper than the coupon plus not having to pay S&H.

If you're going to offer 20% off something, make it a REAL 20% off like other sites and stores do. JMHO

I am happy with my savings (marked down, free shipping and 20% off), sorry it was not good enough for you.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam 

It used to not cap out. I used a 25% off coupon years ago when I bought the Teeter Hangups. I paid around $225 for it instead of $300.

Honored Contributor

I just signed in to my account & no coupon showing up.

You can post the coupon on these boards now since they are owned by the same company. QVC does allow it.

It's doubtful that you can use the coupon though if it does not show up when you sign in but it's worth a try.

Esteemed Contributor

189940 if anyone wants to try

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

I am happy with my savings (marked down, free shipping and 20% off), sorry it was not good enough for you.

@CrazyDaisy  There is absolutely NO reason to be rude and insulting; I never said it wasn't good enough for me. As another poster mentioned, there used to not be a cap. Some customers wish to purchase a more expensive item, it would be nice to have the full 25% off. Also, not everything is free shipping. Glad you were able to get what you wanted.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Sign in to your HSN account and search under the Order Status tab : the coupons are posted in  $pendableKash

🙁 says no coupons associated with this account.......😪