Valued Contributor

what gift to pick:   late night gifts; bow & go gifts; early morning gifts; practical presents; lets get organized gifts; sleep number gifts; early afternoon gifts; vacuum cleaner gifts; warm & cozy gifts;  hosts pick gifts; last chance, selling out fast gifts; toys from the 50's for the kids gifts; don't know their size gifts . . . . .

can you fill in any that I have forgotten ?

Valued Contributor

Through all of the years I have shopped with QVC, all 20 of them, I have rarely if ever bought a gift for friends and family from a gift show.  I have given Philosophy, Northern Nights down blankets. Eterna Gold earrings and necklaces, toys when the children were younger, a TSV years back that was a VHS/DVD player combo.  Yes that was a long time ago.  LOL  So I have rarely if ever had an issue finding a gift for my friends and family.

Honored Contributor

'Gifts for the bus driver'.   'Gifts for the teacher'.  

Of course there is always the old standard - 'gifts for the gift drawer'.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

the only gifts I give come from my heart and my kitchen 

Honored Contributor

I fell into a present-coma the year of the flashlight....

Literally....can't give them away..... Woman Frustrated

So needless to say I'm not a big gift-show watcher now.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Dell1 wrote:

Through all of the years I have shopped with QVC, all 20 of them, I have rarely if ever bought a gift for friends and family from a gift show.  I have given Philosophy, Northern Nights down blankets. Eterna Gold earrings and necklaces, toys when the children were younger, a TSV years back that was a VHS/DVD player combo.  Yes that was a long time ago.  LOL  So I have rarely if ever had an issue finding a gift for my friends and family.

^^^THIS POST NEEDS TO BE IN FLASHING NEON LIGHTS SO THE POWERS THAT BE SEE IT!!!!!!^^^

Gift shows are junk shows for the most part.  However, the Q offers some decent things to give as gifts from their regular programming.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

This made me LOL.

Although it seems in recent years every year is the year of the flashlight.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

This made me LOL.

Although it seems in recent years every year is the year of the flashlight.

And don't forget those lame toys, the lighted track with the cars and that toy that you hit when it lights up. 

Esteemed Contributor

How about we still have these from last year and the year before and need to clear them out gifts. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HOW DO YOU KNOW

[ Edited ]

Have we gotten to those small electronics chargers that everyone needs in their purse, diaper bag, pocket, sock, centerpiece, hankie ,coat, hat, glove, shoe......?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras