Honored Contributor

Re: HOTTEST NEW CELEBRITY COUPLE JUST ANNOUNCED

I think this is great! I don't know much about her, but I'm a huge fan of Eric's. He has said he models his character after his mom. He was a former football player too. I have read they're good friends. Who knows where friendship leads? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

Not true--see today's article at:  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bethenny-frankel-speaks-eric-stonestreet-dating-rumors/story?id=...

@ Lucky Charm:  Did you mean Bethenny's 1st. husband, Peter Sussman or her 2nd. husband, Jason Hoppy?  Hoppy seemed a strange choice to me.

As I posted above, she is denying it.  However, she has lied about a lot in the past and then later confirmed it to be a true story.  So she could be lying about not dating him or she could be telling the truth.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

9de90a00220.jpg (462×560)

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of fighting among posters.

Respected Contributor

...really?   So, he isn't gay in real life?  She's denying it but that doesn't mean it's not true .    He's certainly rich enough and successful and well known.  I don't see Bethenny being with an "average Joe" again.  He'd have to have the patience of a Saint to put up with her. 

Trusted Contributor

It's really something. I started a thread, without pictures, and in short order two people posted some.

I think it is so obvious why...and  it is very bad that you did that. 

Trusted Contributor

Obviously you don't watch much live TV. Of course he is not, never was. He laughs at how ridiculous it is that he gets paid to play that part and 'some people' are dumb enough to believe it.

Valued Contributor

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of fighting among posters.

Honored Contributor

There has been no fighting among posterS.  There was one poster, in the singular, who totally misread what I posted and went off the rails.  And now if she doesn't see people pointing out that she was mistaken, she is going to continue to think I called her a liar.