Honored Contributor

that hot pink Ninja has my name all over it!

I just love that it can safely crush ice.....I have the nutribullet , but you are not to use ice in it-small particles of the blade can end up in you food-that's what i've been reading anyway..... 

and it hot pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: HOT PINK NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered the turquoise.  I've been thinking about getting something simpler than a blender or food processor for smoothies and this looks great!

Respected Contributor

@catlover

Mine's boring black, but boy it makes the BEST snowcones!!  95 and climbing tomorrow.  Ask me if I'll be using it (since my A/C conked out and new one is being installed in the afternoon)  YESSS!!!Woman LOLHeart

Go for it, girl!  You only live once...and in hot pink, no less!!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Occasional Contributor

ORANGE!!!!!    On it's way to me. (-:   Love the new Ninja Lady, she is a pastry chef and shared tips on how to use the storm....

Respected Contributor

CATLOVER I'm all about anything pink, especially hot pink!!!  I'm really contemplating getting that Ninja.  I have the original Ninja Kitchen System, but it can be a pain to drag out and then clean up.  This one looks like it's so much easier to use!  I wonder if hot pink is getting limited?  Maybe I should order it now!

Honored Contributor

Love all of the colors; thinking of hot orange, too!  Decisions, decisions............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Like with almost everything...I wanted to purchase this Ninja but the s/h to AK is $19.97.  Come on, the TSV is $29.82!m Give us a break!  Nine out of ten times I do not make a purchase because of the very steep shipping costs...Hello AmazonSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Maybe we need two one for drinks and cakes and smoothies. And another for salad dressing and savory stuff!!!  Orange for savory and hot pink for drinks!!!  I have a Vitamix which I love but it is heavy and big,,,,  this is just amazing!

Frequent Contributor

I caved 🙄 I swore I wasn't going to buy one either but that emerald was calling to me. 

Honored Contributor

Hot Pink for me, and I enjoyed the lady who was on showing this Ninja today.