Honored Contributor

@50Mickey @Yes I think that’s what I meant.  I forgot to look to see what I said.

I hate this IPad because it drives me crazy!  It skips words, add’s words and so on.

You can tell when I’m on it.  Because I flub up.  But I can do this 😻

Honored Contributor

@banned again 

@Annabellethecat66 

Two different people Leah is still a host, Lena is a forner host.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that somehow I ended up on YouTube watching her shows.

There’s a real sadness when she talks about the boat they inherited.

Hearing her talk about how badly she wanted to be on QVC show how this wasn’t just any job, but of a life-long quest that controlled her happiness.

I watched everyone’s stories with each talking about what was important to them.

There was never a question about what she wanted.  I don’t think there was ever a plan B....just being a hostess on QVC.

I can’t imagine how deeply her heart broke when she was let go.

The other hosts were doing other things in radio and/or TV.  However, Antonella was just biding her time until she got her dream job on QVC.

I think she will access what she needs to do for her happiness and that of her family....and move forward.

I’ve always found that people who are outwardly happy and saying, “Can’t we all just be happy”, are the same people who feel deeply and inside have a real sorrow about them.

I certainly wish her well.  But I hope her husband and family understands that I believe with Antonella, it’s time for them to surround her with the love, patience and kindness she’s given them through the years.

Unfortunately, I suspect life is going to be ‘difficult’ for sweet Antonella until she is able to take time and heal her heart.❤️

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Yes, I know that.  I still don’t know what I put down but I do know her name is Leah.

I do remember Lena.  She actually took over representing ( I think it was) Dennis Basso clothes for awhile.  

I can envision her in in my head.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I forgot to say that somehow I ended up on YouTube watching her shows.

There’s a real sadness when she talks about the boat they inherited.

Hearing her talk about how badly she wanted to be on QVC show how this wasn’t just any job, but of a life-long quest that controlled her happiness.

I watched everyone’s stories with each talking about what was important to them.

There was never a question about what she wanted.  I don’t think there was ever a plan B....just being a hostess on QVC.

I can’t imagine how deeply her heart broke when she was let go.

The other hosts were doing other things in radio and/or TV.  However, Antonella was just biding her time until she got her dream job on QVC.

I think she will access what she needs to do for her happiness and that of her family....and move forward.

I’ve always found that people who are outwardly happy and saying, “Can’t we all just be happy”, are the same people who feel deeply and inside have a real sorrow about them.

I certainly wish her well.  But I hope her husband and family understands that I believe with Antonella, it’s time for them to surround her with the love, patience and kindness she’s given them through the years.

Unfortunately, I suspect life is going to be ‘difficult’ for sweet Antonella until she is able to take time and heal her heart.❤️

If being a QVC host was Antonella's dream job, then it was well within her control to have kept the job.

she changed, and I wouldn't be surprised if management brought it to her attention, and said something to the effect of, "Your behavior is not to our standards. If you don't do something about it, you will be let go."

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819.  Exactly!  Large corporations have sophisticated  remedial programs for employees whose performance has slipped.  The trip over to Q2 should have been an indication to her that something was wrong.  We noticed that she had developed an "attitude", so presumably had everyone at QVC and I'm sure her sales tumbled.   Employees in those positions are bombarded with figures by their supervisors.  They are well advised and told what to do about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Anonymous032819.  Exactly!  Large corporations have sophisticated  remedial programs for employees whose performance has slipped.  The trip over to Q2 should have been an indication to her that something was wrong.  We noticed that she had developed an "attitude", so presumably had everyone at QVC and I'm sure her sales tumbled.   Employees in those positions are bombarded with figures by their supervisors.  They are well advised and told what to do about it.

@Kachina624 

Agreed.

If her attitude was off-putting on camera, can you imagine what it was like off camera?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Could be Antonella posting from her boat somewhere in the other world. Hope you're having fun AN.

Esteemed Contributor

The QVC deep insiders know all, don't they........