Still missing Antonella,

Please bring her back.

So much fun, better than

a lot of the new hosts.

Just sayin.

Honored Contributor

If you miss her you can follow her on FB.  

Honored Contributor

@chuppa.  You need to cool it.  She's not coming back.  Once fired, an ex-employee is history.  You just make a fool of yourself with such posts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chuppa.  You need to cool it.  She's not coming back.  Once fired, an ex-employee is history.  You just make a fool of yourself with such posts.

@Kachina624  ... I agree ... she’s gone & is not going to return so say goodbye @chuppa 

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  ... I agree ... she’s gone & is not going to return so say goodbye @chuppa 

And not everyone agrees. If she were that popular her sales would have been higher.

Respected Contributor

@chuppa This is your first post and you registered on this forum to post about an ex employee?  Doesn't make sense. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you think about it, the ‘powers that be’ can control how much a host sells by putting them in shows people like to buy.

It’s also about the time they’re on and how expensive the items are on the show they’re hosting.

It helps if a Host becomes known for a specific item.

An example of hat would be Lena is known for her Saturday morning shows.

Carolyn is known for her Denim and company shows, especially those with Gary.

I think they tried to get Antonella known for gold shows.  Howe’s er, they just don’t have many gold shows.

I agree it’s sad when anyone looses their job.  If I’m honest with myself it seems like maybe Antonella and her husband relied mostly on her salary and bought a nice big house.

I’m not passing judgment.  It’s not like I know.  I’m just saying there are problems that none of us are aware of; and, frankly...it is none of our business.

She seems like a lovely and kind person.  I’m sure those in the state of Pennsylvania area will see her again.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chuppa wrote:

Still missing Antonella,

Please bring her back.

So much fun, better than

a lot of the new hosts.

Just sayin.

@chuppa 

She is NOT coming back!!!!

She is on a boat sailing to parts unknown.

Does that sound like she's coming back to you?

She's gone!

History!

Finito!

Sayonara!

If you want to see her, she has videos on YouTube.

I suggest that you get your fix there.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123.  If I recall, she has posted before and perhaps the post was removed.  Name and subject very familiar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rockygems123.  If I recall, she has posted before and perhaps the post was removed.  Name and subject very familiar.

@Kachina624  That's interesting, amazes me there is so much persistence on this subject.