Occasional Contributor

I have really had a horrible experience with QVC, I ordered the Traeger as a Christmas gift for my husband, I realize it wasn't on the GDD of 12/24/15, but I did order this item on 12/18/15 early in the morning!! They printed out a shipping label on 12/22/15 so I had hope that it would arrive on 12/24/15 or that weekend or Monday, Tuesday.  My order is still sitting there, the label was printed item STILL has not been shipped out.  Even more frustrating is the fact that I was lied to my customer service. I called yesterday that the arrogant guy told me that UPS is so busy they haven't scanned the package, but you will get it by or on Thursday.  I called again this morning and the "robot" I spoke with said it is still on its way to UPS....seriously UPS will come and pick up the package and it doesn't take 3 days to get to a UPS store after that she just kept repeating herself then hung up on me.  SO I commented on a blog a little bit ago and someone called me to see if she could help but when I simply asked WHY hasn't it left your facility yet she just kept saying well it wasn't a guaranteed delivery item for Christmas, I said I realize that but why has it been sitting there for 3 days and nothing??  She started acting like a robot and repeating herself THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME????  I hope people wanting to sell their items on QVC will really look into their customer service, I have always had good luck but this really is horrible.  I got my hopes up and didn't purchase other gifts because I had hope it would be here shortly since the label was printed on the 22nd, even more frustrating to be lied to and hung up on!!

Respected Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE Customer Service

They really are behind - but I think it might get there by Christmas - they are all working overtime to get packages to people - good luck!  I noticed a couple packages of mine didn't look like there was any activity, then all of a sudden the informaiton popped up days later. 

Regular Contributor

I understand you are upset, but it was NOT promised delivery before Christams, standard delivery is 7-10 days.  I would not have expected it to be here before Christmas if ordered on the 18th.  Sorry for your disappointment.

Merry Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

A Christmas wish would that QVC would stop touting guaranteed delivery next year.  Every year so many customers are so disappointed.  QVC really can't guarantee delivery because it doesn't deliver the packages.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your hope but there is no way this will get here anytime soon because all they have done is print the label, UPS doesn't even have the package yet!!

Occasional Contributor

They haven't even shipped it yet, BUT they printed the label like what good does that do??

Occasional Contributor

If you had read my post it clearly states I realize it wasn't guaranteed before Christmas and I really didn't expect it to get here but when the UPS lable was printed on Monday I thought maybe by the following Monday it would get here....it STILL hasn't left their facility and I do not appreciate being lied to!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I had a problem one time with QVC but the customer service called me back and resolved the issue. This is the only problem I have had with customer service otherwise they have been wonderful to work with. Sometimes it looks like it hasn't shipped but the next day you will notice that it is being delivered to you. So, I don't think the shipping on the order has been updated everyday. I am sorry you have had a bad experience with QVC. I think that is out of the ordinary and is not the norm.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but ordering something that large on 12/18 and expecting delivery by Christmas was wishful thinking.  There was a weekend involved there also.  It's not unusual for a label to be printed and the item sits a couple of days.  Don't they say "you'll receive this item in 7-10 days" when it's not "guaranteed delivery".  I believe you need to be a tad more patient, especially at this time of year, knowing how overloaded the delivery folks are.  

Honored Contributor

It wasn't a guaranteed Christmas delivery item, period. Your hopes being up and your attitude about QVC's responsibility are irrelevant to that fact.

The vast majority of items QVC sells are not shipped by QVC from their warehouses, but drop-shipped from the manufacturer's warehouses/distribution centers - OVER WHICH QVC HAS NO CONTROL, *especially* on an item NOT guaranteed for Christmas delivery, which could be coming from anywhere in the country and subject to any possible weather issues

QVC CS *cannot* give you information *they don't have.* Customers who call in with unrealistic expectations and attitude *deserve* to be hung up on, IMO - if indeed they actually did that, you drove them to it.

If you insist on dealing with a company that keeps 100% tabs on every package every minute, you need to be shopping 100% with Amazon.

Merry Christmas!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all