Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELP ME TO DECIDE A COLOR-RED OR BLACK

I like neutrals so I would choose black.

Super Contributor

I just checked - mine is aluminum (silver), I think less noticible than red or black.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma.  I'd pick red over black everytime.  Then when I got tired of it, I'd go buy some spray paint and color it turquoise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@10grands wrote:

I just checked - mine is aluminum (silver), I think less noticible than red or black.

If you have the four wheel with basket walker in silver I would consider that too but haven't seen that color displayed.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

My college colors are red and black so I'd look for that and maybe put decal on it.    If I HAD to choose between red and black , I'd probably get red. Live large!!  

Honored Contributor

You can’t go wrong with either color but my first preference for me is red — especially if purple wasn’t available.

Honored Contributor

Black...It goes with everything! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

If you like the black best, get the black..  It won't clash with what you are wearing,will hide stains and wear.  If yo want to stand out, you can always decorate it with a removable ribbon, or scarf.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

My college colors are red and black so I'd look for that and maybe put decal on it.    If I HAD to choose between red and black , I'd probably get red. Live large!!  

They don't make them in multi-colors.  Red or Blue with a couple in black is all that is offered.  The one I have which is thirteen years old needs to be retired, which by the way is red.  I thought I just might be different by going with the black.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

I would go with the color you like the most. If you are getting a rollator then I would look for one with big wheels like 8 inch. It makes a huge difference in getting around on different surfaces.

doxie

It may help to get fitted for one to be sure you are getting the right one for your issues.