Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Gardenman. I hope you are having a wonderful day and eating lots of chocolate cake.

Last night I wrote you a somewhat lengthy post but  it got poofed because I mentioned a store.  Will re-write it soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARDENMAN

Happy birthday, @gardenman, our resident expert on so many things!

I appreciate all the snippets of wisdom you've shared with us over the years.

My favorite was when you explained why my old house's heating costs were so reasonable in comparison to the old house of my parent's.

You explained that my house was in the shape of a square, while my folks's was in the shape of a cross; theirs had many more areas exposed to the elements.

You described that far better than me, but I really learned something!

Happy birthday! 

Muddling through...
Valued Contributor

Happy Happy Birthday GARDENMAN !!  I hope you enjoy a FABULOUS day with family and friends !!  What would we do without you ??  You are such a special friend to so many of us in a myriad of special circumstances ... we would be LOST without you !!  God Bless you this year !!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Gardenman !!!   Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Gardenman: Hope your day has been wonderful . I truly appreciate you and all your help with my numerous questions and problems.😀🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍞🍞🍞🍞🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🏈🏈🏈🏀🏀⚾⚾

Regular Contributor

Happy Birthday Gardenman!!!.   Thanks for all of your BB updates.  Enjoy!!!🎉🎊🪅🎂

Valued Contributor

Happy Happy Birthday GARDENMAN !!  I hope you enjoy a FABULOUS day with family and friends !!  What would we do without you ??  You are such a special friend to so many of us in a myriad of special circumstances, Big Brother, Survivor, WiFi questions, computer problems, football topics and opinions, grammar and writing formalities to name just a few ... we would be LOST without you !!  God Bless you this year !!  

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday and have a Blessed Day!!

Over the years you have answered a few questions for me. 

THANK YOU!

Super Contributor

Happy Birthday Gardenman! I appreciate all your thoughtful, knowledgeable posts, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Screenshot_20221120_045834.png