Super Contributor
It amazes me that over 10,000 people bought the Halo flashlight within minutes and it has horrible reviews.
Trusted Contributor

Just goes to show how many people impulse buy.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@usffan wrote:
It amazes me that over 10,000 people bought the Halo flashlight within minutes and it has horrible reviews.

i have purchased items from QVC that have horrible reviews and they work well for me.....i have purchased items that had great reviews from QVC and they were horrible.

i take all reviews with a grain of salt. i generally dont let them persuade or dissuade me from buying or not buying. this time of the year is a great time to buy things because you can use them through most of january and if they fail, you can return them for a full refund.

in general, HALO makes great products that last and work well in my opnion. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: HALO Flashlight

[ Edited ]

It is almost half-price now so maybe that's why so many have sold.

https://www.qvc.com/HALO-Bolt-Flashlight-%26-Car-Jump-Starter-with-Portable-Power.product.E233882.ht...

"Weekend Bonus Value℠

Have you heard about the Weekend Bonus Value℠? It doesn’t pop up every weekend. But when it does, it’s an extra item offered at a special value—selected to make your weekend extra special. Check it out on air, online and on the QVC® Apps. We’ll present it Friday through Sunday—but if you want it, don’t delay! Like the weekend, it’s bound to go quickly."

Honored Contributor

People don't care if they don't work as advertised.  They'll give them as gifts and let them become someone else's problem.  Their gift obligation is fulfilled. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment