Respected Contributor

Re: Guaranteed For Life?????

Hi showme....I can't think of anything I have guaranteed for life...

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hi showme....I can't think of anything I have guaranteed for life...

@fourpaws56.......me either......lol

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Really, I was only trying to have a little fun on here today.  We have had some very serious threads lately, and I thought it might be fun to have a little fun.  

@ShowMe   OOPS........I didn't "get" your humor!   I agree......we DO need a little fun.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe...............I have always ask myself the same thing.  I never have figured it out.  I always thought it is a bunch of BS from the manufacturer.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I bought a Suzanne Somers ring many years ago that was guaranteed for life. It has turned 50 shades of gross. There’s no way it’s returnable - she’s been with 4 stations since then. 

Same with Lori Greiner silver keeper keeping your jewelry tarnish free for 25-40 years. Is that if you don’t open the lid? And who did the study in that piece of info?

Oh the buzz words that sell...

I have a few small Lori Grenier silver safekeepers and they are all working fine to keep my silver jewelry tarnish free for many years now. Just saying. 

Honored Contributor

I really liked what Texasmouse said.

it is so true. for life, I laugh at that statement, because it is never honored anymore or anyway.,

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 Briggs and Riley do gurantee (knock on wood) their products for life. Tumi stopped it, and I think it is 10 now.Few companies have enough integrty to offer a warranty like that these  days.

Honored Contributor

i believe snap on tools guarantees many of their tools for life.......craftsman does the same.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein