Honored Contributor

Re: Grumpy Cat Has Died - RIP

@blackhole99 wrote:

My cat Moe is 16 and could out live me,poor Grumpy cat.

@blackhole99 

My little Opie was 23 when she passed.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Pearlee 

Grumpy was only seven years old.  Cats generally live much longer than that.  Odd, I had just been thinking about him wondering why we haven’t seen him in a while.

I’ve had a lot of ESP going on lately.

@LilacTree 

They listed Grumpy as a mixed breed, but sadly a lot of pure breed cats only live 8 years......most mixed breeds live to around 16-17 according to my vet....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

9235517 (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

What a precious baby...Rest In Peace, Tardar Sauce (Grumpy Cat)....your loving family will miss you the most, millions will miss your beautiful face and smiles you brought to all!

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Karie2022 wrote:

Wow 7 is  super young for a kitty, sorry to hear this..I hope he had a wonderful life; we had a cat years ago that was only 5 when we put him down...he had feline leukemia, we didn’t  know much about it back then....I was heart broken.

@Karie2022  I had a dog that had just turned 7 I had to put down. He had a rare disease. This was about five years ago. Sorry about your kitty.

Thanks colliemom, it was a long time ago, but it was a hard loss.  I am sorry for your loss as well, we almost lost our lab when she was four...she has an illness that destroys her platelets...we got her well again, but it’s been a struggle.  She just turned 9, so everyday we’re grateful.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it