Honored Contributor

I did my first groupon purchase yesterday.  I had been looking at this particular spa in our area to book for a "girls day" when my niece comes.  The day package is expensive but yesterday they had a "groupon deal" and groupon offered additional 10% with code valid until 1/23/19. 

I purchased and today the deal is better offering additional 20% code.  (I would save $70.00 vs $35).

My question:  do they (groupon) ever offer adjustments/credits.  I purchased at 11:45 pm and at 12:15 am (email) this new deal was offered😡. I can't seem to find CS info to inquire with them.

OR is this the chance you take when booking.  I see the vouchers are non-refundable.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize Groupon was still a thing.

You can try contacting them and see if they'll make the adjustment, but my guess is that they didn't hit their numbers at 10% which is what triggered the 20% deal.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1

Google Groupon Customer Service number. 

Honored Contributor

there should be an email address on the site or on the email they sent.  I've emailed questions before.  They will respond, but it's not super quick.  They have always been fair to work with.  No harm in asking the question.

Honored Contributor

Re: Groupon - ?

[ Edited ]

Thank you @icezeus@VaBelle35@GCR18

I was able to "chat" with rep.   since I bought them on the same order was only eligible at 10%😡.  If I had bought separate invoices would have got 20% each🤔🤔

Oh well live and learn something new everyday!  I did save $55 on each pass ($110) with deal through groupon so I guess that's a really good thing!!🙂

Thank you!!!

Regular Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Thank you @icezeus@VaBelle35@GCR18

I was able to "chat" with rep.   since I bought them on the same order was only eligible at 10%😡.  If I had bought separate invoices would have got 20% each🤔🤔

Oh well live and learn something new everyday!  I did save $55 on each pass ($110) with deal through groupon so I guess that's a really good thing!!🙂

Thank you!!!

Thank  you for sharing this experience @homedecor1.