Honored Contributor

I like sharing when I get great customer service, so here goes. This AM. I made an order for Penzeys as I needed a few things and amount for free shipping was reduced. Well shortly after I ordered I remembered I needed bay leaves, Rats ! Then I saw on the confirmation email to contact them if I needed to make changes, I did and shortly I received an email saying it was too late to change the order , but they made a separate order with no shipping charge. It’s a small thing but important to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Great Service

[ Edited ]

I love shopping at Penzeys.  Always well-stocked with fresh merchandise, prompt  assistance from knowledgeable employees, and it smells so good.

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1   That's great C/S.  I've never ordered from them, but I'm going to check out their site.  Thanks for that glowing review.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  It is always nice to get great customer service, and when we do, we need to share it.  While I do not purchase from Penzeys any longer, I have found that all of the spice companies that I do order from have outstanding customer service.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most companies let you add to your order, it's common sense business because the more you buy the more money they make & that should be every businesses goal. I want companies to treat all customers with respect, sell quality items, keep costs low to pass savings on, package well & provide fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  that is awesome, I ordered this morning as well. Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear they accomodated you so that you didn't have to pay extra @QVCkitty1.

I love Penzey's.  I use many of their spices, but I especially love their Tuscan Sunset.  I have been adding that to any type of red pasta sauce and it makes the biggest difference!  

We have a Penzey's store here that I go to frequently and the same gentleman is usually working when I go.  This past Christmas, I was with my daughter since she was interested in purchasing the boxes they have for teacher gifts.  When it was time to pay, he looked over my daughter and asked me if I knew about their special, which I did not at the time.  I ended up getting a free spice since he knew I came in there all the time even though I didn't have the coupon.  That, and the fact that he knew that was my daughter purchasing so technically he didn't even have to mention it.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

That's great to hear. Penzey's is one of my most favorite companies to deal with.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My sister kept telling me about the candied ginger and how much her family loves it so I'm getting that for the first time. Has anyone tried it?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson