Honored Contributor

The last 2 weeks I've received way more packages than usual ( Holiday shopping ).Without exception every package arrived before date indicated, way before. I don't know what it will be like closer to the holidays, but for now service has never been better. My purchases are from a wide variety of vendors, so everyone is doing great. Let's hope it continues, but for now ordering early is good advice. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Today I received a Nuage vest that I ordered on Monday night.  So, in my opinion, that is excellent delivery time for QVC.  Other retailers do even better, but I'll be happy with this improvement from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I received my locknlock Halloween and Christmas canisters before the dates given, happy shopper!

QVC,thank you!

Funny Pumpkin Character with Thumbs Up

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for a Fed Ex.  a small package. The company said to wait two more business days before declared lost. In the Chat she said Fed Ex is experiencing unusual delays. Maybe like USPS?  Other Fed Ex items arrived as promised.

I don't think Q uses Fed Ex very often. My Fed Ex TSV wine came today which was to be Monday. I received my Free Ship Day items yesterday UPS. Not complaining. Carriers say shipments are increasing and extra hiring was happening in September for Holiday time.

Honored Contributor

I've had quite a few orders over the last couple of weeks, all were shipped and received in a very timely manner, better that it has been for months!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.