Esteemed Contributor

Great Customer Service from HSN

[ Edited ]

Got a notice yesterday that my auto-delivery of my A. Lessman vitamins would soon be arriving. WHAT? And when I checked my bank charge card on-line the $$$  was already "pending".

Long story short. Seems I accidentally ordered auto-delivery instead of a one time order. So I called the Customer Service # which gave me a choice of hanging on the line or a call back. I opted to hang on and then got a recording my wait time would be approx 10 min.....then every few min I got a new reduced wait time. Almost right on the 10 minute mark a a real live person came on the line! :-)

She politely fixed the problem and within the next hour I had an email cancelling the auto-delivery and the pending charge on my credit card was also taken off. Now that is good customer service.

Just came back to edit and add that by the way, when I originally placed my order back weeks ago they arrived within a week! So also kudos on the quick delivery.

Super Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service from HSN

@shaggygirl wrote:

Got a notice yesterday that my auto-delivery of my A. Lessman vitamins would soon be arriving. WHAT? And when I checked my bank charge card on-line the $$$  was already "pending".

Long story short. Seems I accidentally ordered auto-delivery instead of a one time order. So I called the Customer Service # which gave me a choice of hanging on the line or a call back. I opted to hang on and then got a recording my wait time would be approx 10 min.....then every few min I got a new reduced wait time. Almost right on the 10 minute mark a a real live person came on the line! :-)

She politely fixed the problem and within the next hour I had an email cancelling the auto-delivery and the pending charge on my credit card was also taken off. Now that is good customer service.

Just came back to edit and add that by the way, when I originally placed my order back weeks ago they arrived within a week! So also kudos on the quick delivery.

I wasn't aware HSN offered auto ship on Lessman products.  It must be something new because Andrew has mentioned in the past, to be environmentally responsible, he offers larger sizes instead of auto ship.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service from HSN

@wingnut 

Can't speak to any except the ones I take which is the Women's Complete which are offered in 3 different options, I get the 60 days worth and those are definitely an auto-ship option.