Honored Contributor

I found this online and thought it was appropriate for today.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.

It turns what we have into enough and more.

It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. 
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.

Melody Beattie

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Thank you for sharing this.  I think it is appropriate for every day.

Edited to add:  @QVCkitty1  I thought I'd let you know we read this passage as part of our Thanksgiving dinner prayer yesterday, and it was well received by everyone at the table (and the Good Lord, too, I imagine Woman Wink). 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

Aren't her books wonderful?  I have been using the daily readings for years. Always need a refresher.

Respected Contributor
@indoorkitty. I feel blessed every day but we all need reminded occasionally. Thanks for this.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting. Gratitude is a learned skill. Neville Goddard stated, "A change of attitude is a change of destiny." When things are going wonky in my life I can trace it back to my attitude. And I must adjust. May 2020 be a year we all better understand the power of gratitude. I continuously learn and re-learn. And learn again.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau