Trusted Contributor

Did we all learn how to say croissant correctly?  My word they over due saying it and it sounds stupid!

Occasional Contributor

I love watching the gourmet shows and really enoy Alberti and Rachel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022 

With all due respect, I've been watching QVC since 1989 and have never ever watched a "gourmet" show.  Many food shows, yes, but gourmet?  Ha-ha-ha.....No!

Honored Contributor

People must be buying the product or they wouldn't offer it for sale. They have had these shows for years. So I would say they are popular

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

Did anyone watch the show with alberti and rachael on May 29th.

Rachael was trying the new bacon and after she ate several pieces she licked her fingers which made me change the channel. So gross and very unprofessional. Wish Sharon was back.Smiley Frustrated

@Bella2022. Yeah, Sharon making her ‘faces’ that aren’t proper for a tv food show. LOL

I would rather watch sharon make faces then to see Rachael lick her fingers after

eating bacon. How about using a napkin etc.Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I won't watch any food show with Rachel hosting after she opened a jar of Germack nuts and "drank" it so no one else would tke that jar. She was very proud of herself.

Contributor

Ever noticed Alberti doesn't seem to trust his co host to do their job, he is always butting in on their segment and to explain the item which the vendor just did He wants his 10 minutes of exposure on every item. That is just to awlfish on his part by not allowing his co host to be alone with the vendor and describing the item