Valued Contributor

Did anyone watch the show with alberti and rachael on May 29th.

Rachael was trying the new bacon and after she ate several pieces she licked her fingers which made me change the channel. So gross and very unprofessional. Wish Sharon was back.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

Rachael was trying the new bacon and after she ate several pieces she licked her fingers which made me change the channel. So gross and very unprofessional. Wish Sharon was back.Smiley Frustrated

@Bella2022. Yeah, Sharon making her ‘faces’ that aren’t proper for a tv food show. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Bella2022. Yeah, Sharon making her ‘faces’ that aren’t proper for a tv food show. LOL

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

I think Stacey's is the worst.  One of the many reasons I don't watch the food only shows.

Contributor

Can't watch food shows anymore.stopped when Dan and Sharon were the hosts

Honored Contributor

I never could watch those shows with Dan and Sharon.  He acted like he'd never eaten before and she was just way over the top with her enthusiasm.  JMHO.  Now, I just check on line if I'm at all curious as to the offerings.

Trusted Contributor

I like watching the Gourmet Food shows.  I expect the hosts to be enthusiastic about food that we cannot smell or taste.  You are wise to not watch if it bothers you.  There are MANY shows that I do not watch on QVC due to lack of interest.

Respected Contributor

Beside being expensive, you can hardly find a 5 star rating on any of the gourmet foods. Not a good sign.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet Show

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022 wrote:

-------------------

I will no longer watch Rachel's shows, but before...I remember seeing her stick her fingers in the Cheryl Cookies frosting bowl and then lick them.  Pretty disgusting!! 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think they could find any hosts for gourmet shows that were worse than Dan W. and Sharon.  Well, they did when they picked Rachel and Alberti!!!  Good heavens!  They are so unprofessional.  Just pathetic.......I can't watch any of their shows.