Respected Contributor

Had tickets last year for Maroon 5 - cancelled - but.....last week there we were me, granddaughters, friends and there were the Maroon men!  

Great concert we 'Moved Like Jagger' serenaded with 'Memories' a really great show had a blast danced our legs off - really needed that yahoo! Lol.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

I'm SOOOO jealous!

Glad ya'll had a great time!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@dulwich How fun!

I tried for days to get tickets to one of the four BTS concerts at SoFi Stadium in LA, but could never get through.

They are sold out & I will not pay scalpers prices.

I love Maroon 5's Sugar video so much!

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1  Our tickets were from Covid cancelled show last year gotta say they were really good.

I think Adam realized lots of us waited over a year so he really sang all his 'oldies' and then some new but it was such a good show. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I am glad you had a great time.

We took grandson to a concert pre-Covid as a birthday present and our son ended up going, too.  This band spans decades and there we were-parents, son, grandson.

My 3 favorite (and only favorite) men in the world.  We had a blast.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

dulwich,

I envy your opportunity to rock, too.  Nothing like it to get all the stress and strain drained from your being.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich - So glad you had such a good time! I would love to see them perform. No matter what you think of Adam (I think he's great!), you can't fault his loyalty to his fellow band members. I think he still refuses solo billing. These guys have known each other since high school!

The band came to our local high school before they were famous. They sat on stools in the auditorium and sang. Adam was just one of the group. Hardly any of the kids stayed after school to see them, and I know they must be kicking themselves now!   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

wow.  what a nice post.  so very happy for you !!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich ...So happy for you that you had the opportunity to attend that concert.  And, so sad for me that I didn't have the opportunity to go too.  I'll bet you will remember the fun and enjoyment you had for a long time to come.  Woman Very HappyHeart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam