Honored Contributor

Its in the low 50's with very blustery winds. Will we ever have nice weather? This is the worst spring I can remember. Is it nice where you are?

Esteemed Contributor

It is raining and in the upper 50's today.  Extremely miserable.  We actually turned the furnace on to take the chill off the house.  It is a good day to stay in and catch up on bookwork with HGTV on in the background.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

We've had 110 -115 heat idexes for the past week.  Cold front came thru today ... we're 81 right now. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

rainy day here

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

Re: Gosh it's cold here

[ Edited ]

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Esteemed Contributor

We have had heavy rain here since last night and it is only in the upper 60's.....

My brother is having a cookout tomorrow and we were invited to swim in his pool. I doubt we will be swimming when it is only going to be in the 50's.

Honored Contributor

it's 61 degrees, but also windy and POURING RAIN for the last 3 hours.

That escaped convict is going to be MISERABLE!!! (yeah).

Super Contributor

It's been wet, dark and cool in SW Michigan, but it looks as though the rain has finally moved out. Not the prettiest of days, but on the other hand, it's not snowing and there aren't any severe weather threats. 

Honored Contributor

Well come here and you will see it and feel it for yourself.....Temps can vary greatly within just a few miles of  each other. My furnace is running and I am going to wear a wool sweater to mass

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I can't find any place in the U.S. that has less than 61° at the present time. 

Temperature map from The Weather Channel:

US Current Temperatures

Esteemed Contributor

It's unbelievable that we've had spppp much rain here in the past few weeks and some areas of the country are soooo dry.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow