Honored Contributor

Good job QVC and UPS !

[ Edited ]

I am so happy with QVC and UPS.  I received my Mrs Prindables Apples that I advanced ordered and I received the Keurig TSV that I ordered early on 12/14.  4 days!  I am impressed.  I got the Frozen Watch that ordered for my little niece and that is wonderful because we'll be seeing them this weekend.  I also received a Lori Grenier water lantern that I don't remember ordering but I did, on 12/10.  I believe I'll give that to my sister.  Now, I have only the Junior's Christmas Cheesecake that ordered took a leap of faith on and ordered yesterday.  It's expected to arrive on 12/20.  So, there's wiggle room.  12/18 and all my gifts, including the "from me to me" gifts are safely in my house.  I ordered a couple of things from ULTA for my girls and those arrived in 3 days too.  Now I can relax and start wrapping and baking.   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree  I agree.  I ordered my Mrs. Prindables apples on  Dec. 10th and received them on Dec. 13th. !!   I've received everything (and most of what I ordered were "as is" items from VPH) in record time for QVC.  Since I've completed my Christmas list for others, I did order a couple of things for myself that are to be here before Christmas, but, if they aren't, it won't be a big deal. 

I've been pleased and I'm happy that QVC appears to have certainly improved their shipping.  

Frequent Contributor

Nice thread! Smiley Happy  Happy Holidays!