Respected Contributor
Just saw another winner commercial by Walmart. Song is “It’s Raining Men” and shows the activity in and out of Walmart by the male shoppers. Brought a smile to my face remembering years in retail at Christmas. A Winner!
Valued Contributor

I have not seen the Walmart ad but I love the "mayhem" guy for (I think) Allstate Insurance, wrapped in Christmas tree netting falling off the car roof.

Respected Contributor

I too am loving the walmart throwback song commercials. Thoose are songs I know every word to!!  My favorite this season is the girl telling her guy that she can’t wear the Raiders jersey to her parent’s house so he wears the light up sweater. The way she tells him to turn it off at the table cracks me up. I saw those on the nfl website and if they weren’t so expensive I was going to buy the Ravens light up sweater and wear it at Christmas dinner to my sister in laws house who is a Steelers fan!

Esteemed Contributor

@Twins Mom

Everytime I see that commercial it makes me smile - great ad.

Loved that song back in the day so many good memories

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love that commercial.  It does make me laugh because it's soooo true.  Every year the day before Christmas, the guys in my office would be racing off to Target and Marshall's and CVS to do their Christmas shopping....as if they just discovered that Christmas was a day or two away.  

Esteemed Contributor

Guys would be racing to the store (Sears) right as they were closing the doors on x-mas eve! *lol*

Respected Contributor
As student worked at Macy’s cosmetics. Men would have me put on choices and then some would buy several of same! I laughed at the end of the day that I smelled like a call girl! Days right before Christmas were so busy with men.
Honored Contributor

@twins mom wrote:
As student worked at Macy’s cosmetics. Men would have me put on choices and then some would buy several of same! I laughed at the end of the day that I smelled like a call girl! Days right before Christmas were so busy with men.

So, true...lol   Some guys would go into CVS and buy those cosmetics kits (the same one) for every woman on their shopping.  

Esteemed Contributor

Brings back so many memories!!!  Family men would go running off on the 24th to run an errand !!!! 

Even after dropping hints,  the females would always get a cosmetic kit from Wal Mart/Walgreen's or perfume from local big box store.  And a box of candy!!!  Smiley Happy  My sweet was always chocolate covered cherries!!!

Honored Contributor

I loved the commericals that used "attila the hun" type characters. I can't remember who did those commericals but they were so gosh darn funny.

Geiko aren't bad commericals.