Honored Contributor
I got a good SB offer in my SB App Inbox today. Send someone a $15.00 SB e-gift
card and SB emails me a $5.00 e-gift card, if you charge the $15.00 to a Mastercard. So I sent the gift one to my alternate email address and yep, I instantly received the $5.00 e-card in my email addy that SB has on file.

I don't really think SB cares who you send the gift card to, i.e. I could probably have even used the addy SB has on file, as long as you spend $15.00 using a MC. I have already transferred each of the two gift cards to my registered SB card, the one I earn points on.
Respected Contributor

Re: Good Starbucks Offer Today

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thank you, I just did the same thing and that was the easiest $5 I ever earned!!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2. You are welcome. I'm happy you took advantage of it too and I agree with your comment. 🙂
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2. Hmmm. My offer is still showing in my SB In Box. I wonder if we can do this more than once?
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   That's a great question, I bet you can, and I may just have to check my email and see if I deleted it already!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2, My offer is gone now: I should have tried to use it twice but didn't

FYI though, the way I usually reload money to my card is buying gift cards at Sam's Club where they reduce the price of them usually by $1.50 or so depending upon the amount of the gift card.
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2. Check your SB app inbox for another decent offer today regarding Cyber Monday. 🙂