Super Contributor

Re: Good Morning Viewpointers Check In - What's Everybody Doing Today?

[ Edited ]
Here goes, trying again😄

Success! 😜
Respected Contributor

Hi biancardi!

I was thinking about you just a couple of days ago when reading about skeletal remains they found that are more than 2,000 years old and some question, speculation it might be the Queen of Sheba. 

Hope you are doing okay.  Good to see you.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Well, my quote feature didn't work in that instance.   LOL!  Meant to copy b's post from the start of the thread and reply.   LOL....trial and error.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Good morning.  It seems like Alaska is burning, 8 wildfires of various sizes.

Oh goodness.  Hate wildfires.  Hope they get the contained pretty soon.

PS...will see if the quote works this time.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday All !   Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday, hope to see you again this morning - and more !

Also very glad to see "old favorites" return.

Hope those in the way of serious weather or fire conditons stay safe.  We are under an Emergency Declaration due to extreme flooding in the state.  It has been one wet Spring and Summer but we are so much more fortunate than most so no one is complaining.  The biggest fear here is a tornado or strong windstrong when all the trees are so weak from saturated ground.

We went through that and it was just awful several years ago.  39 one hundred year old trees were just pulled out of the ground like they were tookpicks, not broken over at all, just pulled out of the ground.  A six foot tall man could stand in the hole the trees left.  A real mess to clean up for sure but no one was hurt so that is good.

Had a wonderful time at the tearoom yesterday, a great meal ( pepperjack and provolone cheese and fresh veggie croissant and broccoli cheddar soup -  followed by the best key lime mousse pie ever !

Today is my weekly shopping day with a group of friends (being doing this weekly for a decade).  We are such daredevils we will even hit the local WalMart AND Aldi's before we come home.  Woman Surprised 

Wihing all a wonderful day.   (and yes, glorybe, you may call me

minkster). 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Woman Surprised
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning (oops! Its afternoon now, so Good afternoon).

I am resting today. I now have my 3 granddaughters (17,15, and 11) over a few times a week since school is out for Summer. I love them dearly with all of my heart! But I am worn out and my bones hurt because I have to get up early and I dont sleep well at night. (soooooo I mostly rest on the days they are not here..lol.).

Enjoy your day everyone!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles