Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Morning Viewpointers Check In - What's Everybody Doing Today?

I'm waiting for swim practice to begin. It's already about 80 and looking to be another extremely hot day.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Morning everybodyWoman Happy I'm happy to see things are slowly improving here. I'll be stuck home with my feet upWoman Sad Drs orders. Have a great day!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Good morning.  It seems like Alaska is burning, 8 wildfires of various sizes.

Respected Contributor

Good morning minky - nice to see you!  I have to go to the vets today to get a check up on my old boy (more blood work)

Been super busy with life - lots of stuff going on.  These boards look different!  When did this happen?  Lost a lot of my post counts too!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Occasional Contributor

Good morning wishing it was the weekend already! Also wish my actual post count was up so that I would not be considered an occasional poster.Woman Surprised

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Good morning Minky and ladies, its going to be a beautiful day in the low 70's but sunny. Nothing spectacular going on today except for day to day chores.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@biancardi wrote:

Good morning minky - nice to see you!  I have to go to the vets today to get a check up on my old boy (more blood work)

Been super busy with life - lots of stuff going on.  These boards look different!  When did this happen?  Lost a lot of my post counts too!

Good to see you biancardi Woman Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

What a coincidence!  Jane Marple, MGM, and Biancardi come back to the boards all on the same day. Cat Very Happy

Welcome back, guys!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Morning, everyone. I just rolled out of bed up. Today is a catch-up on chores day starting with laundry and clearing away paperwork.
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

What a coincidence!  Jane Marple, MGM, and Biancardi come back to the boards all on the same day. Cat Very Happy

Welcome back, guys!

No coincidence at all. did you notice that Emma and Kittykatkay were back also? I found out from another shopping channel that things had changed here. I like it. 

Thank you for your welcome back.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson