Honored Contributor

Looks like they caught the guy who was sending the pipe bombs.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Our best line of defense against those who would destroy democracy.

Honored Contributor

Too many nut jobs running around today. Glad they caught him. Wonder if he really thought he could actually get away with what he's done.

Honored Contributor

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-clipart-9cpeeK6Bi.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I am so glad they caught him...I know he sent those packages to specific people and all I could think about was the postal workers and those who had no clue these packages were in their mist.  Thank goodness they did not go off in a crowded facility or reach those targeted.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

What was amazing to me is that now the whole nation knows the "complete" street addresses of all those who received the bombs.  2 major news agencies kept showing them. 

Except for De Niro.  The bombs were sent to one of his "offices" instead of his house.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree FBI has to be the best.They usually will get to the problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

What was amazing to me is that now the whole nation knows the "complete" street addresses of all those who received the bombs.  2 major news agencies kept showing them. 

Except for De Niro.  The bombs were sent to one of his "offices" instead of his house.

If he got the complete street addresses. how hard would it be for anyone else to get them?  Jimmy Kimmell said the other night "surely Bill Clinton doesn't wak to his mailbox in his bathrobe and fuzzy slippers to get his mail"   Security goes through their mail before they get it anyway.

Respected Contributor

Re: Good Job FBI

[ Edited ]

I hope this is the only person involved. Since I always think about conspiracies, I have to wonder about that possibility in this case.
Does anyone know if these were wired to go off at certain times? How were they set to explode? It will be interesting to find the rest of the story!

Honored Contributor

Yes, great job!  This country is the best.