Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They ought to ban men too.  They can go completely stupid when behind a grocery cart.

@Kachina624   I "trained" my man and he is really a great shopper! He knows what I would expect as far a quality say fruits and vegetables....

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I am so proud of myself for finally mastering InstaCart for a Costco order but I'll believe it when I actually see the order at my front door.  The local Costco is quite a distance from my house.  

TP and paper towels were not an option though but I'm okay in that department.

@tansy   Same for me.

My Wegmans grocery order didn't have a couple of the prepared foods that I wanted, but I was pretty sure there would be no rotisserie chickens left at 8 pm

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

They ought to ban men too.  They can go completely stupid when behind a grocery cart.

@Kachina624   I "trained" my man and he is really a great shopper! He knows what I would expect as far a quality say fruits and vegetables....

I remember when my parents were retired, my dad developed a love of grocery shopping. My mom would happily send him off withA list, and he did a great job. I lived in the same town, and he would call and ask if I needed anything, you bet I did !  He loved going to Wegmans and kept busy for hours, my mom was no fool. Win win.  😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I remember when my parents were retired, my dad developed a love of grocery shopping. My mom would happily send him off withA list, and he did a great job. I lived in the same town, and he would call and ask if I needed anything, you bet I did !  He loved going to Wegmans and kept busy for hours, my mom was no fool. Win win.  😆

I'm thankful that my husband doesn't mind grocery shopping; I hate it!

Respected Contributor

I can see limiting 2 adults to a card but kids, no...and nobody is dragging their family into the store, they simply enter.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I beg to differ. My late DH was a great shopper and my DS does all the food shopping for his family. He's loved it since we taught him as a kid.

My DIL loves that she doesn't have to do this and he knows EXACTLY what he's doing! Not all men are bad shoppers. My BIL is also great at this and my sis hasn't had to shop in years!

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SeaMaiden May I send my man to you for training? While in Costco, he was supposed to look for a roughly 2# pkg of cooked, barbecued ribs. There's just the 2 of us. He came home with over 6 lbs of dry rub, raw ribs! I should have gone with him I guess, but he tried.